Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Branson Museums Slideshow

Here are a few pictures of the museums I wrote about in my last blog. These were taken before all of the snow melted and while it was still pretty cold so some of the angles weren't the best because I took them "on the fly." For a few of them, I just stopped in the middle of the street and snapped which is something I could NOT have even thought about a couple of weeks ago before the cold weather and the off-season hit.

Getting this slide show on the blog is a MAJOR accomplishment for me. I can't even describe to you how long it has taken me to figure out how to do this. I know it is an easy process for most of you, but I have had to figure it out all by myself and it was not easy for this computer challenged blogger. One of the main reasons I started blogging was so I would force myself to learn new computer skills. I just hope I can do it again! I am not sure I will remember all of the steps it took to post this slideshow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails