Monday, June 28, 2010

Branson Zipline Blog Link

Today I am just providing you with a link to the Branson Zipline Blog so that you can see all of their tour offerings and their prices. They have a large variety of tours, even some in the dark! They have been open for over a month now, and I understand that they are already so popular you have to make reservations if you want to be sure to get on the tour of your choice. It sounds like a great experience--one that I would like to have some day. I'd really like to take the 2 1/2 hour canopy tour, but it is a little pricey so I am going to start saving my nickels and dimes now. Hopefully, I'll have enough money saved for the family to go together when they come to visit next summer.

Take the time to watch the video and explore the different options. If you are coming to the Branson area and want to do something a little more adventurous in addition to going to one of the shows, you might want to consider ziplining.

Click here to go to the Branson Zipline Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails