Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome to My Blog--ALL ABOUT BRANSON

Welcome to the first post on my new blog ALL ABOUT BRANSON. I am using this first post just to let you know a little about me and my purpose in writing the blog so be sure and check out the About Me section. The plan is to post at least once a week, but this is my first attempt at blogging so we will just have to see how it goes. Be sure to add to the conversation if you have additional information or an opinion about the subject, and we can all enjoy learning more about what makes the Branson area so unique.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I am glad you are doing this, as I know of so many Branson fans, even froum out here in West Texas! We can live through seasons through your blog vicariously---OR we can come up there, kick off our boots (because all Texasn wear boots you know!)and visit a spell. I wish I could spend part of Christmas at Silver Dollar City and hope you write a pre-Christmas one on Silver Dollar.
    And a St.patricks Day one.. and a 4th of July one (because I am planning on being there the 4th. Let it be known now!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your blog. Guess I'm going to have to make trip to see Branson first-hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we'd love to have you. Just say when.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails